Join us for this inaugural beer week golf tournament showcasing some of the local breweries offering cans! Enjoy a round at Snee Farm Country Club and help raise money for Lowcountry Local First who’s works tirelessly to support our local economy and community.
– 10 a.m. – Check-in opens at the Cluhouse: Ticket verification, followed by beer buffet (pick 6 for the course) from local brewers and lunch pick up.
– 12:15 p.m. – Pre-tee off meeting
– 12:30 p.m. – Tee off
Dinner and drinks provided post round, with a short award ceremony and raffle prizes.
Registration for this event includes the following: 1 round of golf, Tee gifts, 6 local beers, lunch and dinner.
– Shamble – team picks best tee shot, everyone plays own ball in from there. Best score on the hole goes on the card.
– Teams of 4. Register as a group or you will be assigned to a team at random.
– Mulligans will be available for purchase at registration, benefitting Lowcountry Local First.
Event is rain or shine. Event will only be cancelled/refunded if Snee Farm mandates closure or evacuation.
Note: A professional photographer(s) may be on-site documenting this event. By entering the event premises, you grant Lowcountry Local First permission to use your likeness in a photograph or other digital media captured at the event in future publications and / or promotional materials. You also understand that Lowcountry Local First may retain the submitted e-mail address for further communication with the option to unsubscribe at any time.
By registering for this event, you agree to the following statement: “I am voluntarily participating in this Activity. I understand that there are risks associated with my participation in this Activity, such as physical injury. These injuries or outcomes may arise from my own or other’s actions, inactions, or negligence, or the condition of the Activity location(s) or facility(ies). Nonetheless, I assume all risks of my participation in this Activity, whether known or unknown to me, including travel to and from the Activity (including air travel) or any events incidental to this Activity.”